6.25.2020

Hello!

... to all my Friends, near and far!  Hope you are all hanging in there, weathering this wonderful "event" and are nearing the finish line and onto life!  Life is busy here, I'm not sure how since we can't do a lot but somehow I seem to stay occupied to where I struggle with getting everything done of late.  Anyway onto something better... a card!

This went into the mail and hopefully is nearing it's destination, if not already.  This card just makes me happy ~


I used a die that I rarely use for the "corner", but love it when I do.  The flower part was cut twice in the two colors and inlaid back together.  I also die cut the sentiment and stacked it three times.

Supplies:
   PTI - Floral Flaps die
   WRMK - Quilted (pin) ef
   PPP - Hello Friend die

Thanks for popping in!  Hope your day is wonderful!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love those colors, TK. Bright and cheery!

Claire said...

Yellow, doesn't it just make you happy. It's such a sunny colour and is perfect to say hello. Fab card x

Lisa Elton said...

This is sunny, happy and cute!

Bonnie said...

Even better in person, my friend! Thank you!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

How I do love yellow and gray... or any other color with gray, for that matter!
Lovely, TK ... looks like she loved it!
=]

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous colour combination and your card made me happy to TK x. Bonnie was a lucky lady x. Yes time my end is just zipping past x.

Rosemary said...

your card is so bright and happy, tk! i'm sure the recipient loved receiving it!

Anita in France said...

What a delicious colour palette, TK ... so fresh and happy ... just like sunshine on a summer day! So pretty! Hugs, Anita :)