6.17.2020

Thinking of You Posies & such

Hello!  Hope your week is going great, with great expectations for the weekend -- I know I CAN'T wait!

This'll be a quick post for a few cards I made a few days ago but was unable to post yet.  Two have the same layout and feel but shifted a bit, while the third is a stand alone.  Here they are ~

#1

Supplies:
   WRMK - Quilted (button) ef
   C&9th - Layers of Love dies
   ME - Origami (sentiment)
 
#2

Supplies:
   WRMK - Quilted (button) ef (NBUS)
   SSS - Vented Stars, Mini Stars
   MFT - Stars Above (sentiment)

#3 (sorry for the awful photo!)

Supplies:
   CAS-ual Friday - Pretty Posies
   LI Stitched Rectangle dies
   HA - Acts of Kindness ( inside sentiment)
   Washi tape

These were made on a day when I was struggling from this whole COVID thing, and I knew I needed to reach out and put a smile on friends' faces, so they may be coming to a box near you!  Nothing like a little craftiness to save the day, even if you do have to push yourself in the first place  :o)

Thanks for your love and support, you guys are awesome!

Hugs,
TK



10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Every recipient is going to smile from ear to ear, these are terrific TK!

I Card Everyone said...

I love those vented window dies, TK!! Three very sweet ways to say the words anyone would love to hear!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well these cards are all so wonderful and I think your work is fantastic. I am sure they will be so appreciated too. Take care and have a good day!

Rosemary said...

wonderful set of cards, tk!

Bonnie said...

Good therapy, TK! Awesome die cuts!

Claire said...

A nice trio of cards, the Kraft card with the star is a great design and the sentiment pops making it really eye-catching. Great cards to make a friends day feel brighter x

Marina said...

I see what you mean about the same design but shifted a bit- at first glance they look quite different but the stripe effect die cut, the embossing ... I love this look and very versatile. Great use of the sentiment on card 3 - can understand about getting a photo. In winter I can't get good photos becauese there's not enough light and in summer I can't get them as there's too much!

Anita in France said...

The cut heart and star are deliciously graphic and stylish, TK ... and how pretty is that single line art bloom against the text background! A fabulous trio! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful sentiments and all three cards are wonderful and graphic x.

Happy Dance said...

Your kind heart shows up in what you've done. Rather than dwell on the issues we struggle with in isolation, you've channeled that into reaching out to others. God has a special place in His heart for you, my friend. This is a great trio of cards, but I am especially smitten with the heart card. I love it. In fact, it's sitting right next to me on my desk. While I miss John terribly every day, I'm trying to keep busy and get used to this new life. Having friends like you helps to keep me going. Thank you so very much TK. And God bless you. xoxo Bev