6.23.2020

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend

Howdy!  Sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like, I'm making cards, just finding it terribly hard to get them posted.  This one, however, has been mailed and will hopefully be in the recipient's hands for her Birthday.  Here's the card...


I used a "new to me" die - LOVE IT!  I have admired this from afar and now it's mine (haha)!  I used a recent layout from a challenge and forgot to make note, knowing full well I wouldn't make it but I like it  :o)    Here's a close-up ~



Supplies:
   SSS - Eucalyptus Leaves dies 
   SB - Hemstitch Squares dies, Classic Squares Lg dies
   Alt - Birthday Greetings


Likes I said, I'm trying to squeak things in so I'll make a quick getaway, and maybe another post set up.  As always, thanks for stopping by, I love your visits!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

That certain birthday girl is going to be delighted, TK! and I am not just a teensy bit envious of that die [as I have had it on my wishlist for ages, too!] I love the shades of coral you've used with the green, my friend!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Those eucalyptus leaves are fabulous.

Mac Mable said...

Yes I love the eucalyptus die and the hemstitch dies too and I love your card. What wonderful colours together too x. Your friend will have loved it....x

Verna Angerhofer said...

It is so gorgeous and even more so in person. Thanks so much for remembering me. I just love these colors too. You did a fantastic design job on this card. Hugs back to you and hope all is well with you.

Darnell said...

What a great design layout, TK! I love all the details of the border, leaves, and embossing ~ and the colors you used! Hope you're keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

lovely card for your friend, tk!

Anita in France said...

Bold and fabulous, TK ... the stacked sentiments ground those delicious eucalyptus leaves beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)