3.01.2020

You're Flippin' Awesome!

Hello, Friends, I hope you've all had a wonderful, relaxing, rejuvenating weekend so you take the week on with strength.

My card today is one made for a male Birthday, for someone who is a great cook, barbecues and now is taking on a smoker too.  My card took inspiration for the challenge over at Fusion ~

Here's my card ~


I'm sure the sketch inspiration is obvious, but if you zoom in on the desk, behind it is a wall of wainscoting that I used as inspiration as well.  I used a bit on my card too.  
Here's a close-up ~


And the Copics I used ~


I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who comes to visit, leaves their thoughtful words of support, and encourages me endlessly - your support is not forgotten - You're Flippin' Awesome!  Have a great week!

Supplies:
   MFT Recipe for Happiness
   LI Stitched Rectangle dies


Hugs,
TK


13 comments:

Anita in France said...

What fabulous detailing on this super-chef scene, TK ... he's cute and fun and so perfect for a guy who loves to cook! Hugs, Anita :)

Viv said...

This is such a fun card TK - he is the perfect image of a chef and your 'panelling' was a great inspiration from the pic!

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is a perfect guy card. Love it.

Anonymous said...

It's impressive that you are getting ideas from
this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

I Card Everyone said...

Picking up on those little details some might miss is what makes this darling card that much more special, TK! LOve the Cook, and his fun sentiment!
You spread sunshine around blogland, my friend! It's a pleasure to return some to you! xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well your card is so cute and flippin' awesome too. I love that Chef image. He looks so cool on your card and that is great wainscoting too.

Bobby said...

Souper masculine card, TK, with wonderful Copic coloring.

Mac Mable said...

A fabulous masculine card and so very thoughtful for the recipient TK. Great take on the challenge and loving your attention to detail. Lovely message at the bottom of your post too x.

Anonymous said...

Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so
I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rosemary said...

While your take on the sketch might be straightforward it is pretty darn awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I log on to your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your
site accidentally, and I'm stunned why this accident did
not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Pam Sparks said...

He's so cute! hehe