3.08.2020

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Hello again, Friends, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was laid back, Hubbs was out of town, so I took advantage... a bit of shopping, rose trimming and a couple cards were made.  I really attempted MANY cards but wasn't happy with them for one reason or another, so they'll be re-visited later.  So on to today's card ~


I got the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #425 but wrestled with a couple different options but ended up with this.  I really enjoy the sketch, and could see it working in so many ways.  This'll go to a friend's Birthday.  I stamped the background "banners", cut the die and taped across the back to keep it all together.  I then cut it again in two different papers, giving me reminders of Spring.  The lavender paper is actually quite pretty IRL, it has some dark fibers running through it, making it a fave of mine.

Supplies:
   PTI - Sketched Shapes stamps (NBUS)
   SSS - Butterfly Drift die


Thanks for popping in, I enjoy the visits and hope you did too.  Have a great week!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Anita in France said...

So pretty, TK ... and lovely, dreamy colours ... the lavender looks all soft and texture-y! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

TK what is it about the promise of Spring that brings the lavenders out? Just love your paper, and of course, the butterflies! A beautiful way to celebrate a birthday!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Great take on the sketch TK! I like the soft banners behind your flurry of butterflies. Lovely card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your pretty butterflies in flight. That is a fantastic card for spring and summer.

Cat Craig said...

Fab entry for the sketch challenge.

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous take on the challenge sketch TK. I love how you did the pretty die cut butterflies in the different colours and yes Spring on a card. I hope it hurrys up my end.....x.

Cécile Ribon said...

What a delightful row of butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Rosemary said...

what a lovely take on the sketch, tk!

Bobby said...

That purple paper is lovely, TK, and so is that flurry of butterflies across the stamped banners.

Pam Sparks said...

Love it!