3.19.2020

Twofer? Or Threefer?

Good day!  Yes, I'm posting in the day!  I took a couple days off to hunker down and stay in my craft room, so thought I'd get this post done.  I'll be joining Twofer #25 - Spring Animals and Fusion - Nature.

   

Here's my Twofer:


And individually...


The common element being the flop-eared bunny, it was used for a New Baby card and a Love card.  The first features the little guy in paper-pieced pajamas and secondly used as the random stamping, cut to frame the two love-buns.  Both cards have some Copic coloring and stamping.  And my Threefer?  Well it's actually similar but will be sent to Fusion, for my second entry there, using the sketch.


This little gal is also paper-pieced from the same pack from old SSS monthly card kit.

Supplies:
   ME - Honey Bunny
Card 1 ~
   PPP Easter Blessings
   MFT Beautiful Baby
Card 2 ~
   MFT - Blueprints 27 (tag)
   PTI - Mat Stack 1 (window cut)


Thank you for spending a few precious moments with me!  Stay safe, stay protected, I'll be praying for everyone!

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Viv said...

Such a cute bunny TK and great cards!

Claire said...

Oh gosh, TK I'm swooning over your little paper pieced bunny... such a darling card and a gorgeous scripty sentiment. Your second is so different and perfect for the challenge, make a sweet anniversary card x

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, I've always loved that little bunny! These are extra sweet TK!

I Card Everyone said...

I love them three times a million, TK! OH my bunny-loving heart... I wonder do those paper pieced pjs come in my size? Some bunny loves those two huggers - and your random stamping on blue is just darling, too!
WWCD my sweet friend!! Thanks for those prayers - you can count on a few sent your way... xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

What adorable bunnies. I just love the Twofers you have made. And, the third one too. And so glad you got an extra time to do some crafting. Have fun!

Cat Craig said...

TK your Baby card bunny paper pieced is precious and a wonderful new baby card. Your love card too is sweet showing the backs of two love bunnies highlighted in that oval with the patterned paper around it. Thanks for playing along with Twofer Card Challenge.

Bobby said...

That little bunny worked great for the challenge, TK. I love his/her paper pieced pajamas. All three cards are so cute.

Mac Mable said...

All three cards are super cute. The paper piecing and the floppy eared bunny/s are adorable. Great background stamping on card number two and a wonderful idea to use the bunny for a 'Little' one x.

Anita in France said...

What a fun trio, TK ... those pyjama-clad cuties (striped and floral) are just so sweet ... and the love bunnies set in the frame against the background of bunnies 'au naturel' are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

Super cute set of cards, TK! That little bunny is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me.
Many thanks!

Darnell said...

Some things are just meant to be paper-pieced, like any image on a baby card! Your cute stuffed bunny in his darling pjs looks delightful on both your baby cards! And I love how you used him to make your own DSP for your love card, popping up the image of the love buns from the back and adorning them with heart thoughts and a fun sediment!! So sweet! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #25! Take care, TK!! 😷 Hugs, Darnell