3.16.2020

Alleluia

Popping in to zip off a card to another challenge, so please don't think me rude and not wanting to stop and talk!  I'd love to do that, and I will as soon as I get around to your blogs!  These two cards were made with the sketch other at Fusion - Nature, I opted to not use the photo unless you use it quite loosely!


So I have leaves - lol - does that count?!  Well I'll go for the sketch anyway, here's card #1 ~


Quite CAS, I stamped the image, Copic colored, fussy cut, added the strip of gold sparkle paper, stamped the sentiment and popped up the image on foam.  After making this one, I had second idea and went for it, ink blending sun rays behind the image and scoring to ground the image instead of the gold panel ~


Do you have a favorite?


Supplies:
   (Both cards)  PPP Easter Blessing (NBUS)
                         RC Easter Blessing (sentiment - NBUS)
   Card #2 - MFT Sun Rays



Hope your week is an awesome one!
TK

8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

fab Easter cards, Tk.

I Card Everyone said...

I do have a favorite! Card two - love the score lines, and the sunrise is perfection - but they are both seriously beautiful, TK! xx
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love them both and both are so appropriate for EAster. I am so glad you posted these as your work is an inspiration. That is a beautiful cross image with the vine detail.

Rosemary said...

Both are very pretty, TK! The second one is my favorite with that pretty sunburnt!

Laurie Unger said...

Hello fellow Washingtonian! I'm liking the bottom one the most, but the top one really is CAS! Awesome job. Thanks for playing over at the Fusion Card Challenge. -Laurie DT

Anita in France said...

These are both beautiful, TK ... crisp, clean and with such huge impact! That last one is especially gorgeous ... how perfect are those sun's rays bursting from behind the cross! He is risen indeed! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Both cards are so peaceful and beautiful and we really must not have favourites but the second one is extra special with the rays x.

Bobby said...

The sun rays behind the cross is Easter perfection, TK.