6.13.2022

Revisiting - Playing with Michele

 Hello!  

Remember I said back in May that I had another card to post?  Well I'm finally getting it done!  This one has similar products, so I'll spare you all the details, you can refer back to this card for them.


And a close-up of that glorious glimmer shine!


The difference?  I used an old Sizzix curved scallop border and pinpoint rectangle for the sentiment, and of course, more flowers and petals.

Well that's it for me, I hope to be back soon but work is still getting in the way of my fun!  Take care, enjoy YOUR craft room and be happy!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Another beauty, TK! but you can't top that yellow and gray original! GORGEOUS hot foil! I think that one is my favorite foil of all!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and in wonderful colors. I love the shimmer.

Bobby said...

So lovely, TK.

Bonnie said...

Pretty roses and wonderful embossing! Love that foiled sentiment!

Rosemary said...

so lovely, tk.

Mac Mable said...

Good to get out the older dies and what a beautiful card. The flowers and the shimmer look so very pretty x.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love the quilted look and the shimmer of the sentiment.

Ida P. Krause said...

This is really a nice card. I like the quilted look and the shimmer on the sentiment.