6.28.2022

Four Paws and Two Challenges

 Hello!

I hope you don't mine me popping in again so soon, but the second card I was able to make this past weekend needs to get posted!  This card will go to Christmas Kickstart #63 - Pawfectly Pawesome Christmas and MFT Color Challenge #192 - Kraft, Chocolate, Green and Blue.  Here's my card, while I still have time ~


I first stamped, colored and die cut the sled, paw-holders and ice.  Afterwards, I cut a mask with a slope and used the lower portion to mask off my snow while I blended the sky lightly.  Afterwards, I removed the mask and careful brushed some perfect pearls over the ice and the base, where the snow drifts would be.  Unfortunately, when I took my pic, it was later in the day and I was unable to grab that shimmer but it's there!  I assembled the card and stamped my sentiment.  Wow, that's a few Christmas cards (999 to go - haha)!

 

Supplies:
   MFT - Toasty Greetings stamp
   W+9 - Winter Pals stamps/dies
   PTI - In the Meadow die

That's it for me, Folks -- have a great week and hug a loved one!

Hugs,
TK






10 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

I love this TK! Winter scenes are my favorite things to make and I love seeing inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't mind at all, TK keep 'em comin'! This is adorable, what a fun pair they are!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the winter scene you created. It is a great holiday card.

Rosemary said...

Aww... what a sweet card, TK. Those little critters are adorable.

I Card Everyone said...

What a fun way to cool off, TK, and get those Christmas cards made, too! Such a darling scene, and darling card!
=]

Di said...

What a great card TK! I love Christmas scenes on cards and this is such fun!

Hugs

Di xx

Bonnie said...

These little guys are adorable and look like they're having such a good time!

Bobby said...

Those two look like they're having fun, TK. Great job on the scene building and coloring.

Loll said...

Adorable Christmas card TK. Your critters looking like they are having fun playing in the winter weather! xx

Ida said...

So cute! - I haven't made a single Christmas card yet so you are ahead of the game.