6.26.2022

Today... Is All About You

 Hi!

I'm so glad you stopped by, I've been needing a little visiting.  I had a terrible start to my weekend (it even started early), but all is better today and I was able to make it to the craft room!  I didn't accomplish much (around the loads of laundry), but I made it!!!

I do have one card for today, masculine in design, blue and green in color so it'll head to TCH #43 - Blue & Green.  I think I used a new stencil too, well an NBUS stencil but I'm not quite positive since it is a set of 3 and I'm unsure which one I used previously, so for the sake of honesty, I'll opt of that challenge.  The stencil is a pack of 3, but really they are three unique stencils.  Here's my card ~


This one is for our neighbor's Birthday next month, but I decided to try to work ahead since August and September seem to be months that I lose ground on just about everything.  I ink blended the "cubes" in two colors by masking between in each row, and swapping colors and brushes.  The large and small sentiment portions are both heat embossed, using super fine white powder so I didn't lose those tiny little words -- man are they thin!


Supplies:
   PTI - Modern Stencils (1 of 3)
   SSS - Life Is A Party (whoa - this is NBUS - oh well)!

Take care and stay safe in the heat -- I know we've got a heat warning for the next few days and looking at hitting triple digits tomorrow.  I know others are already in the heat wave, so please be careful.

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

Nancy said...

What a cool background stencil! It looks fabulous in shades of blue and green! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! Have a great week!

LIsa Elton said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad weekend, TK. I sure hope your week gets better. Your card turned out great and your neighbor is going to love it!

Claire said...

I love these type of stencils that create optical illusions, I see boxes and then I see stars and change the colour and it could be a poinsettia for Christmas... works fab in the two colours as a masculine card. I do hope your week is better than your weekend x

I Card Everyone said...

Hoping things have turned around for you, TK! This stencil was such a great choice for your blue and green card - and a really great masculine one at that!
=]

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this stencil in these colors! So cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues! Have a great week!

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous and handsome!

Bonnie said...

Great masking and crisp inking on this fantastic design! Perfect card for a guy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so striking and wonderful! Thanks for sharing how you used the stencil.

Rosemary said...

Fabulous masculine card, TK. Your stenciled background is amazing.

Bobby said...

I can't imagine how you managed the masking but it worked great, TK. Wonderful colors for a masculine card.

Loll said...

Wonderful design with masking to create two colours for this lovely stenciled background, TK! Hope you're days have gotten better. xx