6.23.2022

Wishing You A...

 Hello again!

I made two cards last weekend, and today I'll share the second.  I started out with the idea to get really creative and use something unique for my wreath for the CAS Christmas challenge.  However, while I succeeded with the unique wreath idea, I totally lost sight of the "CAS" portion -- oops!  So now this one will be going to NBUS #39 for using a couple newer (to me), unused glimmer products.


There's a whole lotta shine on this baby!  It's a bit hard to tell from the angle, but the poinsettias are the same red cardstock, and the greenery is all a pine needle type green.  I hot foiled the base first, then the floral bits and die cut them out, finding a suitable spot then using Press n Seal to pick the bits up and glue them back where I wanted them.  The sentiment strip was then foiled, narrowly cut and bannered, while sliding underneath the left side of the wreath.

Supplies:
   SB - Diamond Floral Frame & dies, Christmas Organic Foliage and die (both NBUS)



 

Thanks, Everyone, for sharing a bit of your day with me!

Hugs,
TK








11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wowza is this ever pretty! Those gold foiled triangles are everything. What a fabulous card, TK!

Pat said...

What a gorgeous elegant card TK, and the foiling looks so beautifully shiny, and the design with the double diamond and the pretty poinsettias and foliage embellishing just one side is perfect. Thank you for joining us over at the NBUS Challenge this month. x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous with the gold and shimmer! A wonderful card design!

Bonnie said...

Love this Glimmer diamond shape, TK! I hadn't seen this one and the greenery and poinsettias are so pretty on it!

Rosemary said...

Another lovely design, TK. It looks very clean and simple to me.

Darnell said...

This is a standout in any gallery, TK! It's literally brilliant and I love your beautiful wreath spray! (I'm not on the CAS Christmas Team, but you might ask one of the kind ladies ... pretty sure this passes the CAS yardstick. In fact, you only have three hours, so if you see this in time, go ahead and enter it, but ask them to let you know for future reference ... and thank you for inspiring everyone again at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

TK those diamonds do shine beautifully and provide the perfect base for your pretty swag of Poinsettias! LOve it!
=]

Bobby said...

This is gorgeous, TK, and still CAS in my opinion. I'd send it to CAS Christmas anyway.

Ida P. Kruase said...

For some reason blogger isn't letting me use my Google Acct. to comment. - Anyway I hope you get this one. I think this is a very elegant looking card.

Pam Sparks said...

So festive and beautiful TK! I love Christmas cards!

Loll said...

So very pretty with the hot foiling and traditional Christmas colours, TK. Gorgeous card. You should have joined us at CAS Christmas! xx