6.06.2022

Grateful (for the card & the color challenge)!

 Hello again!

I know, I just posted yesterday, and I haven't been around for a month.  I promise I'll try not to wear out my welcome   

😁

I saw this color challenge and I just HAD TO use it!  Oh man, I love these colors together.  What do you think?


Wow!  Love it!  Here's my card ~


I used a "new to me" layered stencil, which I obviously didn't line up the greatest - but hey, I actually love the white peeking through so it's a go for me.  The white peeps make it easy to use the white rectangle behind the ink-blended panel, plus on the sentiment.  And because this is a new stencil set, I'll be sending this to NBUS #39 too.


Supplies:
   PF - Geo Tiles stencils (NBUS), Diag. Stitched Rectangle die
   SSS - Grateful

Sorry, MFT, no products of yours today, but I got you covered on the other two challenges!

Thanks, Everyone, for taking your time to stop by!  Love the visits!

Hugs,
TK

   




10 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you've used these awesome colors, TK! The bits of white look like they belong and I think they accentuate the colors!

Cat Craig said...

great graphic card and you have married those colors nicely.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that pretty stenciled design. I never hardly get the layers perfectly aligned but I still use them.

Pat said...

Really beautiful geometric layered stencilling TK and such a pretty ornate edge to the mats and layers, and the coordinating kraft and white die cut sentiment is great. Thank you for joining us at the NBUS Challenge this month. x

I Card Everyone said...

It's a crazy color combo, but worked a charm for your new stencil, TK!
What a fun card!
=]

Bobby said...

I love the tilted panels with you wonderful stenciled one taking center stage, TK.

Ida said...

That's a great color combo and the stencil is really a cool pattern. Great card.

Rosemary said...

that stenciled background is fabulous, tk. and i, too, really like the little bit of white peeking out. it really makes the colors pop!

Mac Mable said...

Such a vibrant and eye catching card. The layering stencilling looks amazing TK x.

Darnell said...

You could never wear out your welcome, TK, and I love the white space peeking through, too! Great colors and great stencil design! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell