6.19.2022

Happy Father's Day

 Hi!  Quickly popping in to post a couple of CAS cards.  

Today I'd like to wish all the fathers, all the fathers-to-be, and all those that dream of being a father, a very Happy Father's Day.  I know the struggle is real for men too, and so you are honored today as well.  I truly hope that you are celebrated, cherished and loved, and left with some incredible memories.

I ink blended with a new layered stencil, cut it down a bit, then found a matching card base and accent for the sentiment strip.  Perfectly QACAS.  I do apologize for the horrible photos, recent gray days don't help.

Waste not, want not... I used the left over portion of the stenciled piece and cut it down again, found some old banner dies that perfectly fit my alphas, and voila!  Another QACAS card.


I hope that your day is filled with great moments that fill your mind and heart with perfect memories!

Supplies:
   Altenew Scattered Cubes stencils
   Fiskars - Hooplah (Father's Day)
   PTI - Banner Builder
   MCS - Chunky Alphabet

Hugs,
TK




6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are wonderful! Great Father’s Day cards.

Bobby said...

Great cards, TK.

Bonnie said...

What a lovely wish and perfect Father's Day cards! Not too fussy and great colors!

Anonymous said...

I like the colors, TK these are both terrific!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful father's day cards, tk.

Loll said...

Wonderful twofers TK. THe colours are so beautiful with this stencil. xx