6.20.2022

'Tis the Season

 Hello!

Glad to see you, and that I actually was able to make a couple of cards this weekend - yay!  This first one will be going to CAS Christmas Card challenge June - Wreaths (and a great big welcome to Lisa, isn't she such a doll?!).

I pulled out a favorite wreath, stamped and embossed it onto watercolor card, then painted with DIs and a bit of Perfect Pearls (well the PPs ended up a bit more than expected).  A sentiment was heat embossed in white on matching c/s - quick and easy for my brain, that stretches for anything in the craft room these days.


...and a bit of shimmer... (there really is more red and less pearls IRL)


Supplies:
   MB - Christmas Botanicals



I hope you had a fabulous and productive weekend.  I will be around as I can, work is still going strong so I'll be visiting as I can.  Have a great week.

Hugs,
TK


14 comments:

Claire said...

Very pretty TK, I love seeing sparkle on Christmas cards... its how it should be 😀 x

Trina P. said...

Wonderful card and colouring. The shimmer from the PP is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Viv said...

A lovely CAS card for the challenge TK! x

Loll said...

A lovely Christmas wreath that is both beautiful and shiny. Lovely CAS design TK. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and lovely colors. The white embossing of the sentiment is so striking!

I Card Everyone said...

Love the pearly shine on your pretty wreath, TK!
=]

Bonnie said...

Ooh, what a pretty wreath with the shimmery flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

What a treat to see your sparkly wreath in our gallery! This is pretty, TK!

Rosemary said...

The shimmer on your lovely wreath is so pretty, TK!

Bobby said...

The Perfect Pearls adds a wonderful shimmer, TK, and the banner worked beautifully for the sentimemt.

Linda said...

Very pretty card with the sparkly wreath. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful wreath so perfectly coloured. Love the addition of the perfect pearls for some sparkle :) Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know why this popped up again in my feed. But I got to drink in your pretty wreath again! And might I say... you're quite the doll yourself ;)

Ida P. Krause said...

Super pretty, You know how much I love shimmer on cards and this one is just perfect.