7.02.2022

Butterfly Wings & Foil

Welcome!

Today I've come with a card for a couple challenges ~ CTD #699 and NBUS #40, plus I'll send this over to the Spellbinder's Glimmer kit gallery.


Notice that sentiment?  It comes via the Glimmer of the Month (June) kit; (secret - a sentiment close to my heart, I'll let you guess who).  I found a brusho background that had the perfect colors (don't see the lavendar?  zoom in...), cut it down, die cut the butterfly pieces, hot foiled the accents and sentiment, and assembled it together - easy peasy!


A closer look at the blues and purples.

 
  

Supplies:
   SB - Stitched Butterflies glimmer kit, silver foil
   Brushos, and smooshed ink on the butterfly base

Hope you are keeping cool from the heat wave, if you're in the midst of one -- our heat has finally jumped here, and I'd just as soon stay in and make cards!
Take care and enjoy a fun and safe Fourth!

Hugs,
TK





10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

The butterfly is so beautiful fluttering across my the background.

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful card, love that colour too xx

Wanda Cullen said...

What a beautiful splatter background! So glad you were able to join us at CTD this week!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty butterfly and fantastic sentiment, TK! I do see the purple in the background! So glad to see this in the NBUS gallery!

Loll said...

Beautiful card TK. I LOVE your design with the brushos off to one side and the butterfly flying in that direction. So cool. And how you've cut out your foiled sentiment and hung it over the edge makes it a fabulous feature. xx

I Card Everyone said...

SO pretty, TK! 'Tis the season of butterflies!
=]

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, TK. The background is so pretty with the foiled butterfly. Warm weather hasn't arrived yet on my side of the Mountain!

Bobby said...

I love the Brusho background, TK. I tend to overdo them. The butterfly fits on it beautifullly and the sentiment is perfect.

Darnell said...

Ooooh, my new fave TK card! LOVE the beautiful Brusho colors/schplatters and, wow, did it make a gorgeous background panel for that pretty butterfly and foiled sediment! Mwah in every way! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Ida said...

That is a pretty card. The butterfly is so neat and you did a nice job with those colors.