7.04.2022

Celebrate!

 Hello!

Today's the Fourth of July, and I hope everyone had a safe and happy day!  Our day was pretty laid back, but wonderful.

Today I have a card, it can be used for the Fourth of July or a Birthday - in this case, it'll go to a friend who's Birthday is this coming weekend.  I'll enter this over at TCH #44 - Red & Blue




Sorry for the bad photo, with all the sunshine we've had, I should've gotten a better photo.  The stripes were stamped, with a masked upper left corner.  I cut the blue square and cut the star inside it.  After popping it up, I placed a few stars underneath but glued them down so I could see all of them. I love this dark blue!  A close-up for the sentiment ~


While this card turned out nothing like I started, seemed to make a change every time I took a step!


Supplies:
   PTI - Super Stripes
   MFT - Stars Above
   SSS - Mini Stars
   C&9 - Eat Cake


Thanks for the visit, see you soon!

Hugs,
TK










9 comments:

Nancy said...

I think that is what I love about card making...the cards tend to evolve and as you start workin, the ideas and changes are usually for the better. I love what you have done here! The sentiment looks great and I love the window of stars. Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

Karen said...

It's always interesting to me to see where a card ends up--so often not exactly what I had envisioned at the start. Yours came out great! I love the star cut-out with the star gems behind it. Glued down in this case was probably better than a shaker! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

Loll said...

Lovely 4th of July card that is sure to make your friend's birthday, TK. Great design and love the sparkle! xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute flag card, TK! I like what you've done for the stars section of our flag, very creative!

I Card Everyone said...

Hang out the flags! This has red, blue, stars, AND stripes! TK it's a wonderful ending to your crafty beginning! Thanks so much for Playing Cards with us at Color Hues!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the stars within the star. A great patriotic card design.

Bonnie said...

Love how you did the stars, TK! A fantastic card for Independence Day or a July birthday!

Rosemary said...

Fabulous 4th of July card, TK!

Ida said...

Fun card. I like what you did with the stars.