7.30.2022

Sending Birthday Hugs

 Hello, All!

I have another card today, that has hopefully made it to its destination in time.  BUT I wanted to forewarn you to hold onto your socks, because I just might blow them off!  No, the card isn't that terrific, but I made one without hot foil!  Yes, I truly did!  I've been on a challenge to use all my NBUS plates, so I've been a little lop-sided in techniques, but I'm sitting up straight today.  Here's my latest make ~


Pretty CAS, but I knew which stamp set I was going to use when I saw the challenge over at Just Us Girls.  Unfortunately I knew my card wouldn't arrive in time to make the challenge (weekly challenges and cross-country or across the pond mailing just don't work)!  Anywhoooo.... I stamped my leaves with a lighter green then went back and stamped a little darker green to give some depth.  My sentiment was stamped over top, and the Hugs was layered 3 times and mounted underneath.  Here's a close-up for a little of the depth ~


Suplies:
   SSS - Leaf Canopy
   PTI - Big Hugs stamps/dies
   LF - Scripty Words

I hope this one made it to its destination!
Take care and stay cool (if you're in the dreaded heat like we are here)!

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful card TK. Love the gorgeous shades of green you've used for your leaves and can see the depth of colour with your double stamping. Wonderful mix of different stamped fonts and die-cut for your lovely sentiment. Great work! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

It’s beautiful and looks great even without hot foiling!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful depth of color on these leaves, TK! I believe it would have been a winner at JUGS.

Lisa Elton said...

Your take our the JUGs challenge graphic is lovely, TK. Better late than never ;) Wonderful card!

Cat Craig said...

Love the greenery for a summer birthday, so calming.

Rosemary said...

really lovely card, tk. it was pretty hot over here on my side of the mountain, but things have cooled down a bit. i hope your side is a little cooler, too!

Ida said...

Very nice. I like that leaf pattern and how you did the sentiment. Sometimes a good CAS card does the trick.

sandie said...

sorry I have missed all the foil cards but not been around much but you know this card is my kind of card-gorgeous and CAS and with wonderful flow-hugs my friend x