7.22.2022

Midnight Faith, Hope & Peace

 Hello and surprise!  I'm back with another Christmas card, another hot foiled wonder and I'm loving this card in all its CAS wonder!  Another new glimmer plate (and stamp set too), so I made this scene pretty quick and simple.

I started with one full panel and foiled the stars at the top.  I had a little difficulty, if you look close, a couple of the stars kept poking all the way through the Hammermill cardstock.  I hopefully camouflaged this by adding a bit of gold pen through the hole and a dab of gold WoS.  Afterwards, I blended two blues (sorry, forgot which ones but they're from CP) to make the night sky so my stars could shine brighter - success!  Next I foiled the neighborhood panel towards the bottom of another cardstock, fussy cut it out and layered it over my night sky.  Both were trimmed down, then glued to my panel, and stamped a sentiment.


Supplies:
   SB - Glimmer Winter Village
   SSS - To You & Yours




Hope your week has been a fast one, and onto a great crafting weekend!

Hugs,
TK



10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous! Using glimmer plates seems to be the new trend. I don’t think I will be joining in though as my space is limited but I can see how beautiful the cards are that use them. I certainly love yours.

Loll said...

Beautiful foiled Christmas card TK. Love the deep blue of your sky with all that lovely gold. xx

Bobby said...

You've created a peaceful scene with your wonderful night sky and those fabulous foiled houses, TK.

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful card TK. I would make lots of these for my stash....

I Card Everyone said...

TK this is spectacular!!! Love the midnight sky, and these darling foiled stars! I've chosen my house from your darling foiled Christmas village! [awesome fussy-cutting btw]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

The blue and gold are wonderful together, TK! This is such a pretty card!

Bonnie said...

I need to keep this in my CASE file! What a beautiful Christmas card, TK! Awesome sky with the foiled houses!

Rosemary said...

Another lovely Christmas card, TK. Love the ink blending over the foiled stars.

Claire said...

Oh so pretty, it's beautiful with the contrast of the navy blue, white and the elegant gold... very Christmassy and very classy x

Ida said...

This is really nice. I like the gold foil and how peaceful and serene this card looks. You are doing great getting a stash of Christmas cards ready . I need to get started on some.