7.20.2022

Merry Christmas in Foil

Hello!  I've come bearing another Christmas card!  I thought that since I didn't have any other card needs breathing down my neck, I'd get another Christmas card in my stash.

This one is pretty CAS, imho, so I hope it works for The Flower Challenge #70 - CAS, and a new glimmer plate will allow me to enter at NBUS #40, as well.


Pretty CAS, huh?  This one came together quickly which is about a miracle for me!  A little trimming to bring in another color, a pop of red ribbon and ta da!

 

Supplies:
   SB - Glimmer Holiday Florals bg

Thanks for stopping by, stay cool and safe!

Hugs,
TK

  


10 comments:

Bobby said...

CAS indeed, TK, and beautiful too. That foil plate is so elegant. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful Christmas card. It is so elegant looking!

Cat Craig said...

Very cool design.

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant, TK! I love the border of golden Christmas flora and that red ribbon sets it off beautifully! So nice to see this in the NBUS gallery!

Lisa Elton said...

All tied up with a shimmery red bow! Lovely card, TK!

Rosemary said...

Lovely Christmas card, TK.

Loll said...

This card is beautiful and elegant TK. What a fabulous design. The hot foil makes it special. xx

I Card Everyone said...

Elegant card, and beautiful foiling, TK! What a pretty design!
=]

Anonymous said...

What a stunning Christmas card in gold foil and the red ribbon is perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

Stef, DT

Ida said...

Very elegant looking.