7.06.2021

Relax - pt. 2

 Hello, All!

Call me silly, but I decided to CASE my own card!  Well let me just say that after I finish and post a card, I then come up with some ideas...  So this'll be the Part 2 to this card, only this one will be saved for a Birthday.  Here it is ~

While the towel, the flip flops and even the sentiment are the same elements, I decided to add the embossed paper to give beach waves and a slightly different feel; the towel is tipped and the flower centers are crystal Stickles.  I love that sparkle!



Supplies:
   CB - D'vine Swirls e/f
   PTI - Flipping Out dies
   HB - Truly Great Friends frame die
   LI - Stitched Rectangle
   LF - Perfectly Plaid pp

Hope everyone has made it safely through the holiday weekend, without sunburns.  Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The movement in the background IS fun, TK and I like that plaid paper! Another cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another wonderful card for summer giving. I like the flip flops. Great colors too.

sandie said...

Well I remember the other one and this is just as fab, love the colours and patterns and fab way to add the sentiment and I often CAS(E) myself!

I Card Everyone said...

A girl can NEVER have too many pairs of flip-flops, TK! Another darling card - love the swirling sand!
=]

Bobby said...

When you find a great design it's easy to keep using it and gets a lot more cards into your stash. This one is colorful and fun, TK.

Bonnie said...

A different look and I like these flip flops even better!

Ida said...

Very nice. I think you did a fine job casing yourself.

Mac Mable said...

A fun idea to add the movement in the background and another cute and fabulous flip flop card TK x. Fun idea to CASE yourself x.

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhh, so fun! Love your fabulous flip flops!

Rosemary said...

I could hqve used a cute pair of flip flops like those when I was in California! Really fun design, TK!