6.28.2021

Relax...

 Howdy, howdy!

I'm back with another card for a few of challenges -- this one will go to MFT Sketch #547, Inspired By #180, Time Out #190, and Pixie's Snippets #406.  Wow!  That's quite a feat for me (hope I'm not over anybody's limit!)...


This is a fun card, but hopefully it fits the bill -- it will be heading to a co-worker who's retiring Wednesday!  She'll have all the time in the world to relax now! 

Here's the inspiration, I hope you can see each of them (MFT - sketch, IB - theme, TO - stripes, and Pixie's - snippets for sentiment tag, flip flops and flowers) ~



Supplies:
   HB - Truly Great Friends (dies)
   PTI - Flipping Out
   CC - Father's Day (sentiment)

Well, that's it for me, Folks!  Thanks for stopping by and stay cool (114 here today)!

Hugs,
TK







13 comments:

Claire said...

What a fantastic idea for a retirement card, I love it and the whole idea is spot on x

Claire said...

What a fantastic idea for a retirement card, I love it and the whole idea is spot on x

sandie said...

This is so fun, I love it. I can I not just love purple flip flops on a stiped towel! And some added pink flowers. What a great card and although no longer at Time Out, love seeing you playing there. And a huge thank you for visiting my blog, it means so much to me xx

I Card Everyone said...

Relax, indeed! Give your flip-flops a flip! OH TK! I just adore your card - those flip-flops, the colors, the lay-out, and this fun stripe-y patterned paper are perfect for IB180 - thanks so very much for joining us this week!
=]

Bobby said...

You've covered all four challenges beautifully. TK. The stripes are wonderful and those purple flip-flops are so cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A perfect take on the photo inspiration and a wonderful card for summer. That sure depicts summer relaxing. I love how you captured the colors so well too.

Bonnie said...

Perfect for a retirement card, TK! Flip flops are my favorite attire now that I'm retired. I don't have any this fancy though. I think I need to put some pink flowers on them!

Lisa Elton said...

You've worked your magic to combined all of the challenges perfectly, TK! Love the font on your sentiment and the cute flip flops. Thanks so much for playing along with us at IB!

Di said...

Lovely card TK - just perfect for retirement as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Rosemary said...

i must agree with lisa... you have captured all the challenges perfectly, tk!

Ida said...

So cute. Love those little flip flops and the colorful paper.

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE your fun card, this is an awesome retirement card! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Another fabulous and fun flip flop card, just so cute!