6.29.2021

Follow.It

 Hello!  I hope you are all doing better than I!

Well, I bit the bullet and signed up to follow.it and failed miserably!  I have a plan, I have a link on my blog, but after that?  Well, totally lost!  I haven't figured out if MY posts are going anywhere (so this may be a test) and I sure can't figure out how to get my followers imported...

If you get this post, I'll at least be reassured that you're getting something but it may be that you'll need to re-follow under the new plan if I can't get this figured out.  I do apologize because seriously, I'm not totally inept at computers so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry, and I hope to get this figured out by tomorrow night!  Do say a prayer, or wish me luck!

TK

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I was able to see this post so think it works.

Bonnie said...

I got this through your old feed, but have subscribed through the Follow It space on your sidebar. It looked like it took and I should get your next post through Follow It.

I Card Everyone said...

TK I'm getting your blog posts just fine. Including this one. Relax! It seems everything is going fine.
But since I've been following blogs on follow.it I'm inundated with junk mail!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, TK, I'm completely lost too! I added the box to my side bar too and have an account, but I think there's more I'm supposed to do! I follow you the regular way, but I'm going to sign up by email right now. I'll let you know if it worked for me!

Christine Alexander said...

I'm able to see the post.

Darnell said...

I didn't think it was to take effect until July ... whether the 1st or what date in July, they weren't clear. I received this one and will let you know if I receive the next post you publish in July. The good news is that we are all in the same befuddled boat about this! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

This is precisely why I decided to take things into my own hands. I assume I have to sign up again and won't end up getting two emails from you. If I do I'll let you know.