6.30.2021

Sending Prayers

 Hello, Friends!

A quick post for a card recently sent to a sweet friend.


Butterfly - why?  I found this...

The butterfly symbolizes perseverance, trust, and beauty.
Hello from a loved one

I guess both definitions fit the bill,

I made the front panel quite some time ago and it just sat in my "bits" bin, but its perfect now. The butterfly was embossed, masked with a circle and the background stamped The butterfly was then colored with Zigs and the sentiment stamped for the occasion.

Supplies:
E by E - Be the Change
MFT - Linen background
MFT - Prayers

No news on the follow.it front, but I hope you're patient as I work things out. I'm hoping a daughter can help soon, although most things seem to be working even though it says it isn't. Meanwhile if you're in my neck of the woods and have a few pointers... lol. Hope you're all staying cool and safe, we're on a "cooling" trend here thankfully, only 111 here today!

Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful coloured butterfly and so neat... I like how part of the sentiment is blue and the meaning of butterfly is so appropriate for a sad card x

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty butterfly, TK. Hello from a loved one, I like that! Wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card and sure to bring comfort to the recipient .

I Card Everyone said...

Really beautiful, TK! Love the spotlight you've given the star of the show, and the subtle background is perfect!
Your friend will adore it - especially since it is from you!
=]

Bobby said...

Your friend must be thrilled, TK. This is such a lovely card filled with prayer. 111? I can't imagine. I dont' want it that hot but a little warmer at the lake would be welcome.

Bonnie said...

I got notification in my email, but I don't think through Follow It. I do love this card with the linen frame and beautiful butterfly! Very meaningful and heartfelt, my friend.

Rosemary said...

so beautiful, tk... love the soothing blues and grays! i bet your friend really appreciated receiving it!

Mac Mable said...

So very thoughtful and the prettiest of butterfly and love the subtle background too TK x.

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful...love your gorgeous butterfly!