6.27.2021

Happy Birthday Fresh Bloom

 Oh My!  Chaos!

Is anybody else experiencing this?  Wow, I cannot seem to get a grip on life lately, it's just whizzing past me and I'm trying to hang on with all my might!

I've used this bloom before and I really enjoy it.  While simple, it's just pretty to me, no matter the color choice.  So here it is ~


I colored the image, cut it out with a circle die and then did a partial die-cut with a larger version,  The "tails" were then hand-trimmed to allow more of the turquoise to play a part.  I then stamped and cut the tag in a lighter version of gray, and added a bit of silver Sakura pen for the flower center and stamens.  This card has already been whisked away to it's recipient!

Supplies:
   Stampendous - Fresh Bloom
   CCC - Birthday Wishing (sentiment)
   Sizzix - Circle die; MFT - Blueprints 27 die

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It's a simple bloom, but it's a pretty bloom! Wonderful card, TK!

Carol L said...

That is a gorgeous floral image and I love the colors you used! The design is so pretty too! Chaos is all around me lately - I hope it visits someone else for a while now LOL

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this simple flower too. It is a stand alone image and it looks gorgeous on your card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like your card with the beautiful flower. My week and weekend have been chaos as well.

I Card Everyone said...

So very pretty in purple, TK! I really like how you've brought our attention to it with the circle, and half-circle dies!
=]

Bonnie said...

I see why you love this flower, TK! It's beautiful and I love the color you've used for it and the contrast with the turquoise! I'm sure the recipient was delighted to get this!

Bobby said...

That is indeed a lovely flower, TK. I love the partial die cut to frame the white circle and have ends to give more of the aqua color. A pretty color combination too.

Viv said...

Fabulous card TK, The colours are awesome - and what a stunning bloom! x

Rosemary said...

so lovely, tk!