6.19.2021

Happy Father's Day

 Hello, and sorry I haven't been around much!  Life is busy, summer is upon us and all that stuff.  Anyway, I have a few cards to share so I'll hop to it.  I do want to extend my wishes to all Fathers tomorrow, past, present or future -- hope your day is terrific!

Card #1 ~




This one went to Hubbs, thus the "family" all around, and yes there's 5 of us!  While the outside sentiment is different for a Father's Day card, it's where we all want to be to celebrate him!  This stamp is also NBUS, so I think it'll go over there to visit!

Supplies:
   CCC - Better Together (Anita Jeram), Copic colored
   HB - Log Cabin (snippet of paper)

Card #2 and 3 ~

The colors on these came from a Color Hues challenge, but I sadly missed that one...



Other than the background stamp, which was NBUS, these two are entirely made up of snippets of paper, leftovers from scrapbooking days gone by.  They all came from the same OLD pack, so it was easy to match colors.  I stamped the bg using chocolate on kraft but it looks closer to black, and one lighter, one darker.  The alphabets were also in the pp pack, but I whittled them down and popped them up.  Due to all the "snippets", one of these will be heading over to Pixie's Snippets Playground.

Supplies:
   SSS - Deco Diamonds
   Unknown pack of pp (from Walmart, I believe)

  

Thank you for the visit and comments, I am so thankful for you all!

Hugs,
TK





14 comments:

Bonnie said...

A perfect way to say Happy Father's Day, TK! Love how you've colored your sweet family! Awesome use of patterned paper too! The papers are perfect with that background stamp!

I Card Everyone said...

You've gone from completely adorable, to absolutely COOL, in three cards! I LOve those alphas, TK!
Happy Father's day to 'the hubs!'
=]

Bobby said...

Your first card is adorable, TK. The other two are very graphic and perfectly masculine.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all of the cards you made for Dad. Great color choices on them too and the first scene one is so cute and fun!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty cute little family, bet the hubs loved it! A fantastic trio, TK!

Christine Alexander said...

Love your first card and it could be for any occasion :) the other two are great masculine cards ♥

Claire said...

Aww TK, the first card is absolutely darling and I really like the added paper strip. Two fab graphic cards, perfect for masculine cards x

Mac Mable said...

What an adorable first card and so very thoughtful for your family of five x. Love the next two geometric designed cards. Yes time just fly's past TK x.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous trio!!!! Love them all but your sweet critters on your first card steal the show!

Rosemary said...

Eonderful set of cards, TK!

Darnell said...

Love your snippets geometric Father's Day designs, TK, but your sweet critter dad holding hands with the wee critters stole my heart! Thank you for sharing again with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Carol Cel said...

These cards are great. I love the family of critters card. So cute

Ida said...

Those little rabbits and animals on your first card are so cute. Love the geometric type patterns on the 2nd card & the colors.

Di said...

Two super cards - naturally I love the critters card and your snippets one is a great way to use a few snippets up - gotta be a good thing.

Hugs

Di xx