6.02.2021

Merry Gnome-y Christmas

 Hello!

Here is my second card I was able to make last weekend.  It's a Mini Slim tri-fold card, which I used a template available through Taylored Expressions (NBUS), so I'll be sending this over there.

I cut the main panel first, scored and folded, then applied two complimentary papers to the front and inside front, then cut the hexagons.  The gnome was stamped inside, colored with Copics, then the inside and outside sentiments stamped!  Another Christmas card for the stash -- that's a win!

Supplies:
   TE - Hex Mini Slim Tri-fold
   SB - Gnomes Have Feelings Too
   HA - Colored Layered Wreath


I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend, take care and have a little fun!

Hugs,
TK



13 comments:

Bobby said...

Love that adorable face peeking through the hexagons, TK. The kraft with snowflakes was a great paper choice and a tri-fold card is something unexpected and fun.

I Card Everyone said...

You've given me such a big smile this morning, TK!! There's no face like GNOME for the holidays! I triple LOVE your tri-fold cuteness!!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

That gnome makes a cute elf! I love the mimi slimline design.

Ida said...

Very cute. Normally I'm not a fan of Gnomes but this one is adorable. Love the hexagon shape frame and the snowflakes.

Mac Mable said...

The hexagon shape aperture looks fabulous and what a cute little gnome...great tri-fold too TK x.

Rosemary said...

eep! that little gnome is too adorable, tk and you have colored him to perfection! love the layered framing around him and the snowy card front!

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cutie and makes me happy! Love the white snowflakes and speckles on the kraft card base. Darling card!

Bonnie said...

This is an awesome win, TK! I'm trying to get my head around how you cut this. So far, I've just gotten dizzy! I totally get how awesome your coloring is and how much I love the snowflakes on the kraft cardstock!

Darnell said...

This little guy is so darn cute, TK! I'm sure his smile gets more charming as you open up each fold! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

sandie said...

gosh you a working through the Xmas cards and this design is fab. Love the colours you used and the design is perfect as is the colouring xx

Anita in France said...

What a cutie peeking through the hexagon window onto the sweet snowy card, TK ... he's adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling gnome and I love the tri-fold you created!!

Claire said...

Can't resist a cute gnome card - the stitched hexagon window is lovely!