5.31.2021

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Friend

 Another post!  Hello, Friends, so glad you could stop by and visit.

My goal this weekend was to get A LOT of craft time in, but alas life happened again!  I was able to make a couple of cards though, so wanted to share one that will go to MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #543.


I have used this set stamp set before, but not this image as I was quite apprehensive about coloring it.  So I did what one does.... googled an image!  I stamped the image in memento black and colored with Copics, then used a white gel pen topped with Sakura clear sparkle pen on the stamens.  I also added some Sakura sparkle to the leaves and blossoms, though it doesn't show in these photos.  And for the inside?  Look really close, ok?


I used light fog ink and "watermarked" the same image inside, with the sentiment boldly stamped on top.  Hope you like it!


Supplies:
   CB - Beautiful Friend

Well that's all for me, Folks!  I'll get this posted and then off to visit you! See you soon...

Hugs,
TK






9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK you've had great success coloring those gorgeous fuchsias! Weren't you blown away by how many varieties there are when you googled them? I know I sure was!
Certainly a beautiful way to send birthday wishes - outside, and in!
=]

Bonnie said...

Beautifully colored, TK! I love the watermarked image on the inside. Perfect inked!

Bobby said...

Your fuchsia are beautiful, TK, and I love how you divided the background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love how you did the inside with the image too!

Ida said...

This is so pretty. The fuchsia image is wonderful and you did a great job coloring it. I also like the white embossing and how you did the watermark image on the inside of the card as well.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous....simply gorrgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness, this is so pretty! A new fav TK, beautifully done!

Rosemary said...

beautiful and clever take on the sketch, tk! your coloring is fabulous!

Anita in France said...

What lovely fuchsia, TK ... you colouring is delicious ... what a brilliant idea to have the 'ghost' image on the inside! Hugs, Anita :)