5.28.2021

Get Well Soon

 Hello!  A quick post so I can send a card to a couple of challenges.  I will be sending this to Color Hues #18 - Purple and Teal and Pixie's Snippets #403.  Here's my entry ~



Sorry for the poor lighting, but since it's so late...  only indoor lighting here.


The colors are obvious, but the snippets?   Well a small piece of vellum and an even smaller piece of card stock that was able to cut into a label, waiting for use.  The ink used on the sentiment is actually teal too, hmmm not sure why it looks blue here but it's probably lighting.


 

Supplies:
   Magenta - Lg Floral BG (a win from Loll's Blogiversary, and an NBUS until now!)
   SB - Labels 18 die (vellum and sentiment shape)
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die (frame)
   PTI - Healing Sentiments

Thank you for popping in, and may each of you have a blessed weekend.  I intend to use every moment I can this weekend for card making, and I hope that your plans are the same.    And THANK YOU to all who have served, a true blessing and one for which I'm very thankful!

Hugs,
TK




16 comments:

sandie said...

oh my goodness this is stunning-I adore the arty feel to it and the tiny touches such as the teal frame that pull it all together. And the frames of the sentiment and use of vellum add elegance-super x

I Card Everyone said...

I'm seeing the colors properly, TK! and loving how you've used them!!
Enjoy your stamping holiday!
=]

Di said...

Such a gorgeous card - I always love vellum on top of strong colours.

Hugs

Di xx

Bobby said...

Love that background stamp, TK. It looks wonderful in purple with the teal trim and label.

Nancy said...

Beautiful floral background. I love that it is somewhat imperfect which makes it look more handmade! Awesome card and thanks for being with us at Color Hues! Have a great weekend!

Ida said...

Very nice card. I really like the background stamp you used and the use of the vellum (something I haven't used in awhile but should).

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those colors look so beautiful together. Wonderful card design too.

Claire said...

Nice way to use the colours, its a very artsy chic feeling card, always like a touch of vellum for softness... I had the very same problem TK my silly compact camera turned my teal into a blue, I think its the colour reacting with the bounce back from the flash... enjoy the long weekend :) x

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, those flowers draw you right in! Terrific card TK!

Mac Mable said...

What a striking card and the stamping and colour combination look amazing TK x.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous get well card...love those flowers.

Bonnie said...

A perfect stamp and border for this challenge, TK! Love that vellum label with the teal on top!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, TK!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love your take on the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!

Anita in France said...

Bold and striking, TK ... and so pretty at the same time ... this is lovely! Hugs, Anita :)