5.12.2021

Mom

 Hello, Friends!  

Today I present a second card made with a die that was still lying on my table.  I had wanted to make a second Mother's Day card, but that came and went so I've settled for a card for my mom's upcoming Birthday.


A double cut on this one, I left some of the pieces inlaid and removed others to give a bit of interest, yet opposite sides - opposite indeed!  I also used an alphabet die set to cut the word out.  In the "berries" I added glossy accents.  The panel was then popped up over an ink blended panel.  A close-up to help focus on those little bits...


This will go to mom at the end of the month, and I'm happy to have it done ahead of time -- a bit of a miracle these days.  Hope you're looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
   SSS - Floral Swag die
   PTI - Smooth Alpha dies, Birthday Stylish Sentiments

Thank you so much for the visit!
Hugs,
TK


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Mom is going to love that signature purple, too, TK! What a wonderful birthday card - love that the opposites attract! Beautiful!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Goegeous Mother's Day card...love the beautiful elegant look of that die.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful and I love the two ways you used the die by leaving some of the negatives in place.

Claire said...

Ooh this is pretty, I love the way you've used the negative die cut to create the Mom... she'll be chuffed to bits with this card x

Bonnie said...

Love the die cut used twice leaving one without the inset pieces and the other with! Lovely shade of purple too! I think your mom will love this, TK!

Rosemary said...

A beautiful card, TK and one your mom is sure to treasure! I really like the way you used that border die!

Mac Mable said...

What a great design and creative use of the pretty edge die cut TK. Such a lovely card for your Mum and great that it is early! x.

Anita in France said...

Whether as a Mother's Day card or as a birthday card, you've used this die beautifully, TK ... this and the previous one are both fresh and gorgeous ... and the colour palette is just delicious! Me too not being around in blogland ... just catching up after a fortnight! Hugs, Anita :)

Ida said...

This is lovely. That die is super cool looking.