7.04.2021

A Very Merry Christmas

 Hello! 

I've been busy trying to set up follow.it, so I guess this'll be my actual maiden voyage post to see if I got it correct - lol.  Thanks for bearing with me while I make the switch!

This card uses inspiration from MFT Sketch #548 and Color ThrowDown #649, so a very non-traditional Christmas card to add to my stash ~


While totally out of the realm of traditional Christmas colors, I'm happy with this card, it also doesn't hurt that it has these adorable little Christmas elves.  I LOVE this color combo!  I didn't have Christmas paper in the chosen colors but I think these papers work pretty well.  And I have to say, almost every item used on this card is from MFT!  And the inside ~


Supplies:
   MFT - Santa's Elves stamps/dies, Toasty Greetings stamps, and pp - Dots & Stripes & Perforated Plaid
   LI - Stitched Rectangle die
   SB - Classic Square die
   Copics

 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day and your sweet comments.  And for those in the US, please have fun, stay safe and enjoy your freedoms.

Hugs,
TK







12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I received your post in my email box just like I've always done, TK. But it is also coming in my follow.it news. Does that help?
Your darling little MFT Elf is always a delight - even in these fun colors!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and fun card and I love the colors. I love that adorable elf. And, I checked and it says I am following you by Follow.it so I think you got it right.

Claire said...

He's adorable, I like his none traditional colours and the papers are a great choice as they compliment this fella so well x

Bonnie said...

This came in my inbox, but not sure if it came through Follow It, TK. This little guy is so sweet! Love the non-traditional colors!

Vickie Z said...

Fun use of the sketch and colors. So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Lisa Elton said...

Those little elves always make me smile! Darling card, TK!

Paola Papili said...

Cute

Wanda Cullen said...

I love your use of non-traditional colors for Christmas! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

Bobby said...

I think the color combo worked well for your non-traditional Christmas card, TK, and it's one more for your stash. I'm getting your post twice so I don't know how you fix that, unless it hasn't completely changes over yet.

Ida said...

Well it worked as I got your post through Followit. - Cute little card.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your sweet little elf!

Rosemary said...

Those bright happy colors combined with the cute elf make for one fun Christmas card!