7.11.2021

Sending Sunflowers

 Hello again!  

I have a card today that is just squeaking in for a challenge so I wanted to get it posted pronto!  This card will go to Pixie's Snippets #407, MFT Sketch #549 and CTD #650 so let's get to it, shall we?


I not only used quite a few snippets on this one (yellow cs for flowers, yellow pp for a little extra, a gray cs strip for the sentiment, and the black cs for flower centers) but I actually cut down the trellis background, and used it as a base,  I've had this lying on my desk for awhile, dreading the "weeding" since it didn't stick to the dryer sheets as hoped.  The sentiment was embossed in silver, but I managed to get the first few letters with a shadow somehow.  A close-up shows it better ~


Supplies:
   AJVD - Slimline Stitched Plaid bg die
   MFT - Upsy Daisy die
   TCP - Flying By (sentiment)
   SSS - Sending & Wishing (inside sentiment)




That's it for me, Folks!  Hope you had a terrific weekend, and those with heatwaves are bearing it!

Take care & hugs,
TK


14 comments:

Claire said...

You're being too critical, I can't see no shadow on your embossed sentiment what I do see is a very pretty card x

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful card TK. Love how you 'weeded' the trellis and cut it down as the perfect backdrop for those pretty flowers x.

sandie said...

Lovely card TK, full of fun and sunshine. Like the placement of the flowers and the strong black centres and like the grey banner-always do like the use of grey x

I Card Everyone said...

Loving these Upsy Daisies, TK, and your darling trellis, too. You do have the sweetest snippets!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful in every way. I love the die used for the background. Beautiful flowers and colors too.

Katrina Bufton said...

A lovely card, the colours are great and your sunflowers look fabulous. Thanks for joining us in the playground this time.
Katrina x
(GDT at Snippets Playground)

Bonnie said...

Such pretty daisies in the soft yellow, TK! Love how they look on the trellis!

Lisa Elton said...

I like those buttery yellow daisies on that pretty trellis! Marvelous card, TK!

Inkami said...

This card is exquisite, the pretty yellow daisies pair perfectly with this trellis backdrop!

Jeanne H said...

A really lovely card. Love the softness of the yellow. I'll have to look for the trellis die.

Bobby said...

The trellis looks amazing behind the soft yellow flowers, TK.

Rosemary said...

A really lovely card, TK! A perfect take on the CTD combo!

R's Rue said...

I love it so much. It’s perfect.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Di said...

What a lovely card TK - love the soft lemony yellow you used and the trellis is a gorgeous background!

Apologies for being late commenting.

Hugs

Di xx