7.13.2021

Let the Good Times Roll

 Good to see you, and welcome to my blog!

I have a masculine card to share today.  This will be going to our neighbor who rides motorcycles, and on occasion with us.  I used the colors at Color Hues #21 - Red & Blue, and while you might think of July 4th, my brain went here ~

I actually was coloring another image with DOX inks, and wanted to use up the excess so I made the splish-splashy bg first.  After it was dried, I stamped the sentiment and image in VersaFine, and set to coloring this image.  The blue and red were not as dark as I had hoped, so a couple of quick cotes made it stand out a bit more.  I do wish I had added a bit of yellow to the headlight though.


Supplies:
   E by E - Good Times

We've had a bit of company last week, then a motorcycle ride and some sheetrocking this weekend, and we'll be getting more company in town sometime this week, so I might be a bit random but I'll be in and out to catch your wonderful creations.  Take care!

TK



10 comments:

Claire said...

Super cool and it's so nice to make a card personal... the scooter complete with balloons is fabulous x

Mac Mable said...

Such a thoughtful and fun card for your motorcycling neighbours. Great sentiment and love the celebratory balloons x. Enjoy the company this week x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your cute cycle with the balloons and those colors. It seems to be the season for company here too. And now the garden is producing so that takes up card making time for me as well.

Rosemary said...

Great card for your neighbor, TK! The colors are perfect!

Bobby said...

This is perfect in the colors, TK. Darling little blue Vespa with the celebratory balloons in tow.

Nancy said...

Your card came out so well, Tk. I love the subtle watercolored background and those great bod red balloons! Great job with our colors and so happy your creativity went an entirely different direction, it makes for a great gallery that way. Thanks for playing!

Bonnie said...

Good times indeed, TK! A fun card, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! No need for yellow on the headlight, it's as a daytime ride, right!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

this is simply fabulous!