7.16.2021

Happy Sundae Birthday

 Hello again, good to see you, and thanks for stopping by!

I have a card that is already in the mail and HOPEFULLY in the hands of its recipient.  So without further adieu ~


Pretty straight forward, right?! An embossed panel cut down to size, a Copic colored cutie popped up, and sentiment stamped -- check!  Look a bit closer and you'll see his adorable pink cheeks!  Sometimes it's those CAS cards that are just the cutest, and this one has my heart...  I used a recent sketch from FMS but I had to wait for the mailing time period, and I'm okay with that.  PLUS I got to use a new cover plate (yes, Michele, I have this cutie too) and a new stamp, so this'll be heading over to the NBUS #28.



Supplies:
   CCC - Sundae Funday stamp
   Stmplrtns - Wonky Stitched Grid cp

Thanks for dropping in, and I'll see you soon!

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute is the image. Great birthday card.

Bobby said...

Clean and simple and oh so cute, TK.

Bonnie said...

Yes it is and thank you so much for that sweet card, TK! You helped make my birthday a really special day! Love this stamp and wish I could share that sundae IRL!

Rosemary said...

super cute birthday card, tk! love the cute little bunny!

Ida said...

Super cute.

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute! I have this little sweet toothed bunny and happen to be quite smitten with him!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card and no wonder Bonnie loved it x.

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute and so yummy!