7.19.2021

Happy Birthday - colors Outside the Box!

 Hello!  I will make this short and snappy since I have to zip this off to a MFT Color Challenge #169 and MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #550.  As you'll see, I deviated a bit with the sketch so I hope it still works...


I originally was going to put the light blue vellum in waves at the bottom along with the leaves; however the dotty background just seemed like a good fit, and then a little overwhelming with the waves, so I opted out.  Like I said, I hope it's ok!

 

I love those color - cream, coral, teal and light turqoise...


I also love those dots AND those eucalyptus leaves!  Well that's it for me, Folks.  Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time with me.

Supplies:
   IO - Dotted Argyle bg stamp
   MFT - BluePrints 27 die
   Alt - Birthday Greetings
   SSS - Eucalyptus Leaves die

Hugs,
TK


8 comments:

Bobby said...

Love the background, TK. And blue vellum? It looks lovely cut with those detailed eucalyptus dies.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful way to use the vellum. I love your design.

Ida said...

Oh this is nice. I love the colors, the dotted background and the die cut leaves.

Bonnie said...

Love the blue vellum leaves, TK! The colors are fantastic and everything fits together beautifully!

Lisa Elton said...

It's okay with me, looks fabulous!

Mac Mable said...

Striking background stamping, love the vellum eucalyptus and a fabulous colourful card TK x.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply perfect!!!

Rosemary said...

I think it is a great take on the sketch, TK! You created a great birthday card!