7.30.2021

May Your Happiness Multiply

 Hello, Friends!

As the high temperatures have subsided here, we're still near or barely in the 100's, so I stay inside as much as possible.  The saddest part?  The lack of motorcycle rides we take, unless it's early on the weekends and back by noon -- I miss them...  I hope you all are doing well, and staying cool.

Anyhow, I'm here wishing a friend Happy Birthday, and hoping that she's received the card.



This is a slimline card, which has a 3-part stencil and matching stamp.  I do love the layered stencil, and I've found easier than some to use.  The colors I used are two tones of pink, a light green and chocolate brown!  I liked that the brown added a neat tone, yet darkened the lighter green to make variation.  I did use a different, more appropriate stamp for the sentiment.

Supplies:
   PF - Incredibly Grateful stencils & stamp
   PTI - Birthday Stylish Sentiments

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the frame you made to showcase the sentiment and the colors are gorgeous. I am sure this will be loved by the birthday person.

Bobby said...

I am so honored to be the recipient of this beauty, TK. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...simply beautiful card! I love your gorgeous floral border and that sentiment is perfect.

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card TK. The stencilling looks so beautiful and what a fabulous sentiment x. Sorry about your motor cycle rides x.

Bonnie said...

This makes an awesome border, TK! I love the variation in color of the leaves! Awesome job of stenciling!

Rosemary said...

lovely slimline card, tk!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that pretty little border! This is a delightful card, TK!

Ida said...

Super pretty and feminine looking.