4.27.2020

Painted Thank You

Welcome back!  I'm so glad you're here!

I know this was a quick turn-around for me but I really wanted to play over at Inspired By - Rainbow of Color;  I used the colors and the sketch.  It's one layer card, here's what I'll be entering ~


Clean, simple, simply said!  I actually received this stamp set as a freebie, I believe on my first order from Concord & 9th.  While I love it, the big bold sentiment has to have the perfect background so it's been unused for way too long (NBUS).  I think this sketch worked perfectly with it though, I'm so glad I found it while I was looking for a "stripe".

   


Thanks so much for stopping and spending a few minutes, I appreciate each and every one of you and it's truly a blessing to be welcomed into such a great community!  Stay safe, stay healthy.

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Perfectly CAS and great inspiration from the challenges x

I Card Everyone said...

Staggering these fab stripes really brought me from the Sketch, back to the arches in the photo, TK! Well done!
Our IB gallery, and this community are better with you in it, my friend!
=]

Claire said...

That's a great interpretation of the sketch and what a super set to receive as a freebie. I like the bold and graphic style, it's punchy x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a perfect design for the challenge. I love your rainbow and that nice big font on the sentiment.

Cat Craig said...

fab take on the inspiration...its a winner to me.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity, this is terrific!

Danni Reid said...

Awesome interpretation of the sketch and challenge with this CAS card, that sentiment works perfectly with the stripes! Thank you for sharing with us over @ Inspired By this week!

Rosemary said...

Perfect take on the sketch and inspiration photo! CAS perfection!

Bobby said...

Great take on the sketch, TK.

sandie said...

my kind of card-CAS and stamping-just love, love it x

Anita in France said...

Perfectly CAS, TK ... and CASiliciously perfect ... love it! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

Clean, simple, simply said ... I couldn't have put it better, TK! This marriage of stripes and bold sediment is perfect!! Take good care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell