4.26.2020

Get Well Soon

Hello again!  A quick post to send a card to a couple of challenges.  I started with the sketch over at FMS #432 and added in the pretty colors from CTD #590.  I needed a get well card, and so these fit the bill -- come see ~


I have to admit these were ABSOLUTELY the smallest things I've ever had to mask (birds & flowers) so I'm glad it all turned out.  I also added a bit of sparkle...  


Here's my inspiration -

   

Supplies:
   W+9 - Spring Tags
   PTI - Mini Blooms
   GKD - Scripty Sayings

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe & healthy!

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Anita in France said...

Deliciously CAS, TK ... and wonderfully pretty ... with just the perfect touch of shimmer! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

CAS at its finest, TK! you must have very good vision … your eye for cute sure is 20/20!
=]

Rosemary said...

Clean and simple perfection, TK!

Cat Craig said...

Sensational take on both challenges, TK!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very wonderful and I can see where it might have been a toughie to mask off in order to finish the design as those images are very small. But I love the look.

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet is this!!

Bonnie said...

That is some tiny pieces to mask, TK, but you did it perfectly! I love how the sentiment fits into the wreath and those tiny blue birds!

Amy O said...

What a pretty wreath! And I love the fonts on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful CAS design! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

Jen Timko said...

Delicate and lovely! Such a pretty card. So happy to see you this week at FMS!

Bobby said...

This is so sweet, TK. I love the font of the sentiment and how it intersects the wreath.

Mac Mable said...

So pretty and perfectly CAS x.