4.06.2020

Easter Blessings

A quick post for a whole lotta Easter cards!  Howdy, glad you could stop by and I apologize for my rush but days aren't hashing out as I had hoped and time is slipping by.  SO!  I'm going to post several cards for you to peruse so I get them in the mail before it's too late.

The first two speak for themselves -- heat embossing, Zigg water coloring -- each matted a bit different ~


While similar, the matte layout for this one came from CTS #366, with a little artistic license to change it up just a tad by staggering the layers in a southeasterly direction ~


This next one also uses the same sketch.  I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum, then laid it over a heat embossed Easter lily blossom.  Hindsight (don't we all have it), I wish that I had put both on the vellum layer to show a bit more of the Brusho splatters but allow the lily to shine too ~


And speaking of those splatters, don't they remind you of the polka dots on the gnomes over at Fusion - Gnomes?  Gotta love the polka dots, but I love my Brusho splatters too  :o)

Last, but not least, here's a shimmery one ~


Usually our problem is that you can't capture the shimmer.  Here... well the shimmer almost reduces my sentiment and image which are in a stark perfect black.  IRL it doesn't not take away from the sentiment so much, but I do love that shimmer!

    

Supplies:
   PPP, PS and RC - Easter Blessings (yes, all 3)!
   W+9 - He Is Risen

Thank you all SO MUCH for stopping by!  I hope to catch up soon and get a little rhythm back.

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Cat Craig said...

beautiful collection of easter cards, tk.

I Card Everyone said...

WOW TK that's a whole lotta lovely this morning!! Thanks for seeing our Sketch in so many beautiful ways!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so gorgeous and well done. And, I love that they represent the real meaning of Easter too.

Claire said...

What a great array of Easter cards, my favourite is the first one, the yellow is so fresh and is definitely the colour of Easter together with the cross is beautiful, stay safe TK x

Bobby said...

Both the crosses and the lilies make wonderful Easter cards, TK.

Rosemary said...

A lovely quartet of Easter cards, TK!

Anita in France said...

A fabulous collection, TK ... a lovely cross image ... a gorgeous lily ... and delicious detailing! I'm especially taken with the first one ... the yellow of Easter is wonderful! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of spring prettiness today TK!

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely set of cards and love the splatters that imitate the rainbow colors of the gnomes! So glad you were able to play along with us at Fusion!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful Easter cards, TK! I especially love the first stamped cross! Four very different but equally beautiful cards!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Easter cards, TK! I think your Brushos splatters work so well as polka dots and I love the shimmery version of this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!