4.25.2020

Prayers 2.0

Good morning!

I wanted to use the same sentiment as a couple of posts ago but get a different look and then I saw my inspiration at Fusion for a field full of flowers.  While the poppy is a great flower for "remembrance", I wanted to use a background that was more muted and calming, since it will be another Sympathy card (yep, I need another one folks...).  As you can see, I used the photo only, not the sketch ~


I used an NBUS stamp set (NBUS #13), white embossed images onto water color paper then did some basic coloring.  To highlight the twig in the lower center and the dandelion seeding, I water colored around the basic image.  I cut an almost full vellum sheet, embossed the sentiment and hid my tape under the major portions of the sentiment to attach it to the card.

Here's a close-up of that shine !


Supplies:
   Alt - Freeform Greenery (NBUS)
   PTI - Big Hugs, Beautiful Blessings
   MFT - Sending Prayers

This card will be sent to two challenges:
   

Thanks for spending a moment of your day with me!

Hugs,
TK



9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate and perfect card for the occasion. The vellum adds such a beautiful effect and your card is stunning TK x.

Claire said...

Again you've given this sympathy card a beautiful delicate touch, so appropriate and very serene x

Lisa Elton said...

The shimmer on your sentiment is wonderful! This is lovely TK!

Anita in France said...

Soft, subtle and delicate, TK ... so serene ... and sure to bring comfort. Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

What a gorgeous way to send prayers, TK! So sorry you needed another so soon, my friend. Big hugs.
=]

Bonnie said...

The serene background design is so perfect for a sympathy card, TK! Love how you've embossed that gorgeous sentiment! Sorry you needed another sympathy card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a beautiful design and I love it as a sympathy card. So sorry you needed another one. Take care and stay well.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful sympathy card! So soft and soothing.

Cat Craig said...

So sorry you needed another card...this is one gorgeous piece of watercoloring. Love the muted tones.