3.27.2024

Easter Cards 2.0

Hello, Hello!

I'm back again with another couple of Easter cards for you.  Well, not actually for you but hopefully you know what I mean!  These were all made from the same sitting as before, just another post so I don't wear you out too badly.  By the way, these two cards are described by Hubbs as "the prettiest cards"!

Card #3 ~


Another leftover cover plate, a couple of foiled hexagons from an NBUS set of hexes, and the flutterbyes again.  I'm really into these things, I hope you're not getting bored!  Oh!  I must mention that while Hubbs wanted me to create all Easter cards alike due to my late-ness, I challenged myself to use the same basic pieces and change each card up a bit.  I hope I've succeeded!  

Card #4 ~


A foiled plate (both outer layer and inner), some more beautiful washi butterflies, all layered together with my Easter sentiment.  I'm pretty sure you can spy some of that foil shine!  This foil plate was a recent freebie, and I wasn't really too sure about it UNTIL I foiled it!  Wow, don't judge a book by anything other than the whole book - lol.  Now?  Not only do I believe it's beautiful, but it also makes for a great masculine card, am I right?

One of these cards will be sent to NBUS #60 for using my NBUS hexes OR for the first outing with the Gatsby frame, which will it be?  And about those hexes, I was neglectful for not getting the dies but I found them on Amazon - bingo!


Supplies:
   Card #3 - PFS Stitched Octagonal cover plate, Fluttering Butterflies washi; EH - Essential Octagons hfp (NBUS); CCC - We Are Healed
   Card #4 - PFS Gatsby Frame hfp (NBUS freebie with order), Fluttering Butterflies washi; CCC - We Are Healed

In case someone's asking, because someone who was a "no reply blogger" asked, CCC stands for -- Colorado Craft Company!

If you celebrate Easter, may you find all the blessings of the day!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Loll said...

You have definitely succeeded TK! These cards are amazing. I LOVE the foil frames and backgrounds with your gorgeous and colourful butterflies. Your hubs was right, these are "the prettiest cards!". xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are absolutely gorgeous in every way! The foiling gives a touch of elegance to your cards and the butterflies 🦋 really are the perfect addition to both. You have once again made masterpiece designs! I love them!

Ida said...

Simply gorgeous cards. Anything with butterflies is a hit for me. They remind me of my mom who loved butterflies.

I Card Everyone said...

A gorgeous new foil plate, TK! All of your foiling brings out the glimmer in those lovely butterflies!
Happy Easter Blessings, to you and The Hubbs!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

The Hubbs has good taste, these are pretty! Love the foil plate you used and of course those lovely butterflies!

Doodlebugs said...

Beautifully done!

Bobby said...

I love to mix it up with the same images and theme too, TK. Otherwise I get bored and lose creativity. You really showed your creativity with all the ways you have used those washi butterflies. And the touches of gold foil make them extra special.

Cat Craig said...

Pretty cards with lovely foiling.

Darnell said...

I have a few quiet moments on this Good Friday Eve, TK, and I've had a lovely visit going through your stunning March makes all the way back to Michigan! Everything is so beautifully striking, especially your Easter designs! I agree with your hubby! And I thank you for continuing to link over at NBUS throughout the month! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

WOW! Both of these are gorgeous, TK! Love the foiling and those sweet butterflies!