3.26.2024

Easter Cards 1.0

 Welcome!

Today I bring a couple of Easter cards -- they're in the mail and whisking across states to send Easter greetings to loves ones.

Card #1 ~


A quick card made literally from "leftovers" from the recent PFS Create & Connect.  The only thing I did was die cut more butterflies from the washi, glue all the layers together, stamp the new-to-me sentiment onto the smallest rectangle after inking most of the panel.  The butterflies were glued down in the centers and, presto, this card was done.  I will say that we had one overcast day and that, of course, was the day I was photographing!  So my base cardstock is actually a very light teal/blue and the inner panel was inked with a very light green, both of which match the butterflies MUCH better than it appears in my photo -- oy!

Card #2 ~


Made with a new-to-me background coverplate, an inked arched panel, and then a few more of the branches and butterflies from the same washi die cuts.  This sentiment is also new-to-me, from the same set as above.  Again, a bad day for photographing, so of course you can't see the gold in the washi!

With all these new products, one of the card will be entered into NBUS #60.


Supplies:
   Card #1 - PFS Notched Corner die, Fluttering butterflies; CCC - We Are Healed (NBUS)
   Card #2 - PFS - Stained Glass die (NBUS), Nested Arches die, Fluttering Butterflies; CCC - We Are Healed (NBUS)

Thank you for the visit -- you're awesome, and I hope your day is too!

Hugs,
TK




11 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I absolutely love your Easter cards. I was drawn to the Bible Verses on them from CCC. What company does that stand for? Thanks for the inspiration.

TK said...

Bronwyn, I sure hope you return because your comment came through as "No-Reply" blogger! CCC = Colorado Craft Company. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, I too am always looking out for another great Easter verse/sentiment!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...

The prettiest 'leftovers' I've ever seen, TK! So very beautiful times two!
=]

Loll said...

Beautiful Easter cards that will be cherished by your love ones, TK. xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the CCC verse too and the way you decorated your card around it with the pretty butterflies. The Greetery do good Easter sentiments and other bible verses too (as I'm sure you already know!) Your second card is fabulous too with that gorgeous coverplate. Vicky x

Bonnie said...

Two delightful Easter cards, TK! Love these sweet butterflies on both! The colors and fluted frame are so pretty on the first and I love the cover plate and butterflies on the second!

Lisa Elton said...

What is it about a pretty butterfly or two on a card? These are wonderful, TK and sure to be treasured by your loved ones!

Marcia Hill said...

These are both beautiful TK! I absolutely LOVE those butterflies and am hoping I might be one one of the PFS blog hop winners so I can get those pretty little butterflies in my own hot little hands!! Haha! I can always hope, right?! But anyway, both of your Easter cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Easter blessings my friend!! ❤️

Bobby said...

Both card are lovely, TK. You made wonderful places to put the colorful butterflies. Happy Easter!

Ida said...

Simply beautiful cards.