3.10.2024

#pfcreateand connect - Class 1 w/Anett Gelencser

 Good morning!

I have another set of cards from the recent Create & Connect event, and while there are some beautiful cards, these two just struck a chord with me!  Anett made some beautiful designs, and I made very little changes to them because I was so smitten.  Here's my renditions ~


A folding easel card with top opening, the butterflies all made with the washi tape!  I haven't really gotten onto this bandwagon, but it sure makes beautiful cards!  Anette used a second stacked sentiment for the prop of the easel, where I changed it out to gems and a butterfly inside too.  I didn't take a flat photo but I'm sure you can image it.


This beauty absolutely captivated my heart!  Believe it or not, it is a pop-up window box, covered by the smaller frame so it lies flat for mailing in the envelope.  The colors, the design, everything... - you get the point, I'm totally enamored!  This card has already found its home, as well.

I wish I had taken photos of the card types, but I actually took all photos between the classes on our "hour rest", which is when I was compelled to clean, reset for next class and get a glass of water or cup of coffee!  The classes were amazingly organized though we did experience a couple of technical issues, but still amazing and fun to feel like you're sitting and chatting with these card superstars!  I have to admit, even with doing the "homework", I still was busy during class and didn't do much chatting -- I can multi-task, but apparently not listen to instructions, and follow the instructions and chat too - lol.

Since these are an all-NEW suite of products, I'm sending one of these off to play with Darnell at NBUS #60 and to Triple B challenge.

 



Supplies:
   PFS - Fluttering Butterflies stamps/dies/stencils/washi (NBUS); Stitched Octagonal coverplate; Notched Corner frame dies


Well, now that I'm back at home from an amazing time with Michele, I better get to crackin' and get laundry and cleaning caught up before work tomorrow!  My sincerest thanks to Michele and her husband for an amazing adventure and memories!

YES -
being hosted at Michele's place, playing in her amazing studio with new-to-me toys, meeting such a great people (Yes, her husband is pretty awesome too), and also meeting Marcia -- don't you know this gal (ME) is Blessed!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Darnell said...

I'm sure they feel just as blessed meeting and playing with you, TK! Glad you are home safe and have more of your sensational homework to share! I mean, seriously, I can see why you are smitten with these colorful and uniquely gorgeous creations! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

I can see why these cards struck a chord with you TK ... they are amazing!! I love the idea of the layered and how the dies look like they are floating in the air. So beautiful! Great to hear you had a wonderful time crafting with Michele and Marcia. You are Blessed!!! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, look at that pretty kaleidoscope of butterflies! This is an amazing card, TK! Yes, Michele and Tom are both simply the best! So happy you had a chance to spend some time with them and meet Marcia too! All blessings!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your cards are quite fabulous! Those colors look amazing. No photos of visit? Glad you had fun 😊

Cat Craig said...

Loving seeing what you are creating along with the designers. Beautiful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

My friend it sounds like you had an amazing fun time! The cards you made are so fantastic too! All are so beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

Aww TK! This second beauty has pride of place on my wall display, my friend! I can look at it there and recall all the fun we had while you were here - thanks for coming! It was so good to meet you IRL and get to know you better.
I'm loving those butterflies - which reminds me that I forgot to cut some of my collections of washi tapes for you! Maybe we can exchange a few by mail?
=]

Bonnie said...

WOW! These Washi butterflies are awesome and so is the overall card! Not only is it beautiful on the outside, but what a wonderful surprise when it's opened! I can see why Michele treasures it!

Bobby said...

Both of these cards are absolutely fabulous, TK. The way the butterflies float around the frame is so magical. I'd love to know how you made the second card. I love the pop-up idea that lays flat to mail. I've signed up for the August Create and Connect class. I hope it has as many wonderful products as yours did. So glad you enjoyed your time with Michele. I knew you would. If only I still lived nearby I would have joined you.