6.23.2023

JUGS #685

 Hello, Dear Friends!
I'm back again today for my final Guest Designing for Just Us Girls challenge.  It's been a great honor, pleasure and a whole lotta fun.  Here's today's challenge inspiration ~


It's a card that we all can use and frequently do.  Here's my card ~


OK -- all the kudos go to Hubbs for this idea!  I'm not sure why he threw this idea out there but I'm sure glad he did... so I ran with it and made another new card for today and will save the first for another day.

A hot foiled the sentiment, stamped the head image above, allowing space for the "idea bubble".  I couldn't find graduating circles or a thought bubble and was afraid to free-hand and mess up the rest, so I came up with the hearts since that is what was going to be inside the idea bubble anyway.  I'm tickled red with this, all thanks to Hubbs!  However now I need to purchase a thought bubble, graduating circles, and a speech bubble while I'm at it..... oy, more shopping!

I hope you've had a chance to join in this month and have had as much fun as I have.  If not, this'll be a great week to get another CAS card done!

Thank you, JUGs Ladies, for being brave enough to ask me to join you, plus all your sweet encouragement too.
P.S.  I'll be off-line for a couple of days but I can't wait to see what you've done when I get back!

Supplies:
   EH - Voices In My Head (NBUS)
   Various hearts - Inkadinkadoo and W&W
   Splb - More Glimmer Sentiments


Hugs,
TK

17 comments:

ElizStewart said...

TK... thanks so much for being our guestie at Just Us Girls this week! Love your CAS thinking of you... great job photographing the foil (that is so hard!).

I Card Everyone said...

TK I don't think you really need to go shopping at all as your hearts are so clever and beautiful!
You were a fabulous guest and I'm betting the JUGS girls are sad to see you go!
=]

Carol said...

TK, this is so clever!!!! "In my thoughts" means thinking of you...love it! And your foiling is red is a standout idea! So glad you agreed to guest with us this month!

Nancy said...

What a wonderful card to end your month with us. I have always loved that stamp! Take care!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well I’m glad you listened to hubby as this card is awesome! I love it! Great job!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh, that red foil sets that fun image off so nicely.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a great card! I loved the heart "thoughts" - great use of what you have. Yay for your dh idea. Thanks so much for spending your June with us over at JUGS!

Bonnie said...

An awesome idea, TK! You and your Hubbs work well together! I love the heart for a speech bubble! A brilliant idea!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous creation! I love the foiled sentiment with the lovely lady peeking over the top. And those hearts are perfect! Thank so much for joining us this past month as our amazing Guest Designer!

Bobby said...

Yay to hubbs for the idea and yay for your perfect execution of it, TK. Your card is fabulous. It's been a pleasure having you as our guest.

Loll said...

It's a great design ... congrats to your hubs! And perfectly executed by you TK! Awesome design, especially with the red foil! xx

cm said...

Wildly cheering your husband's influence in your card design; it's awesome! Clean, simple, stylish and all-around fantastic! Thank you for being an amazing guest designer this month!
~carol
PS. My husband's gravel race, called 'Unbound', was in Emporia, Kansas. Next one, in August, is Steamboat, at Steamboat Springs, CO.

Lisa Elton said...

High fives to the hubbs for his idea and you've executed it beautifully! You've been a fabulous guest designer TK. Hope to see your cards in our gallery again soon!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful take on the challenge, TK!

Ina G said...

OMG this card is just a brilliantly classy CAS card TK. Love your image and those hearts really are perfect for your sentiment. Beautiful with the foil. Loooooooved having you share your creations with us as our Guest at JUGS> Thank you.

Lisa Kind said...

Your hubby should get a job designing cards! This is super cute! Love the foiling. Thanks for joining us at JUGs this month.

Ida said...

Love how creative you were with this. So fun.