6.04.2023

Hey - Hello!

 Good morning, Dear Friends!  Welcome to my blog and thank you for the visit!

Today I have a card for a couple of challenges, make that two cards for a couple of challenges, oh my.  I started off with a product I've only used once before and knew I wanted to use again, so I made this first card also knowing that I wanted to use the colors over at CTD745 - yellow, green and white.


I used the hot foil letters from PFS and added a touch of coloring with Copics, then cut them out.  I placed the letters over a pierced panel and added a few clear drops - presto!  If you tilt your monitor just right, you'll catch a glimpse of that gold hot foiling in the upper left corner.  While I really like the colors here, I was really second-guessing the pierced panel, not that I don't like it, but should I have cut it down and left a bit of white?  Well maybe...

So I took a second take with the colors, added a bit of fun and came up with this next card ~


While the colors and the coloring are the same, I think the split panel makes a fun card!  This card I used the alphabet stamps (NBUS) and dies, plus used a curve edge cut to merge the two pierced panels.  See how I got those babies lined up?!  Perfecto!  I hadn't really intended for both parts to be pierced, but I loved it once it was done.

My Copics used ~

My card (which one?) will go to ~

 

Supplies:
   Card #1
      PFS - Inna Alphabet hot foil plate & dies
      MB - Pinpoint Leaf cover plate
   Card #2
      PFS - Inna Alphabet stamp & dies
      MB - Pinpoint Leaf cover plate
      Splb - A2 Curved Border die

Well that's it for me today!  Two cards and I'm happy.  Have a great day, enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs,
TK








9 comments:

Loll said...

Two fabulous cards TK. Those foiled letters are so pretty, especially with a bit of colouring. And I love your pierced background. Both cards are beautiful. I find I'm more drawn by the split panel. You are right, it adds something special and the white lightens the whole card. xx

Rosemary said...

Pretty set of cards, TK. The pierced panels are the perfect backdrop for your lovely letters.

Lisa Elton said...

How did I miss those foiled letters?!? They sure are pretty with that little bloom on them. Both cards are lovely, TK!

Cat Craig said...

oh those floral letters...what delicate beauties.

I Card Everyone said...

So pretty, so feminine - who could choose between them?? Love the alphas, TK - especially colored in this sweet yellow.
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those foiled letters are so beautiful on your wonderful cards!

Bonnie said...

Not one but two fantastic cards using these colors, TK! Love the pierced backgrounds and those pretty flowered letters! What a great way to use the green and white background on the second card! Hoping I can remember that.

Bobby said...

Hey Hello, TK. Your cards are fabulous. Those little letters are wonderful for making your own sentiment.

Darnell said...

Well done on both, TK, and wonderful use of the colors! I have to say the second card is my favorite and I took a moment to sit back and applaud that perfect piercing line-up!! You know your mojo juices are flowing when you can design another pretty card right on the heels of the first one! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell