6.22.2023

Congrats!

 Hello!

A quick post for today.  This card was made simply, a money holder for my grandson's 5th Grade Graduation!


The stripes were foiled with rainbow foil, then cut down and placed on the mini slim base, a stamped and cut sentiment, a bit of ink blending and then popped it up.  EZPZ!

By the way, my sweetheart grandson informed me that he keeps ALL of my cards.  Pretty special boy, I'd say -- he makes my heart happy!

Supplies:
   Splb - Diagonal Stripe background
   Splb - Hmmm forgot the name of this die!
   PTI - Sentiments

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the weekend.

Hugs,
TK

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm playing catch up after our vacation and I've missed a whole lot of fabulousness! Each card is as wonderful as the next, TK, love your JUGs card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful money holder design and I love the colors!

I Card Everyone said...

How sweet is that to know? I hope you filled this one up real good, TK - with love! It's a wonderful card - love that sentiment and the rainbow foiling!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Awww how sweet of him. Love this .

Bonnie said...

Love these rainbow stripes and that your sweet grandson keeps all your cards, TK! I know that melted your heart even more than usual.

Bobby said...

Of course he keeps all your cards, TK. Who wouldn't? I love the colorful foiling on this one.

Loll said...

Ahhh ... what a sweetheart! Love the rainbow stripes and I'm sure he did too. :) xx

Ida said...

Sometimes a quick CAS card is the best way to go. Loving the colorful stripes. It's neat he saves your cards.