7.01.2023

Thinking of You!

 Hello!

I wanted to start by saying that I've seen the cards by the "Group of 7" and they're awesome, but I didn't take the inspiration from them when I made this card.  This card was literally going to be my CAS - Thinking of You card, before Hubbs gave me the great idea for my final card over at JUGS Guest Designing.  Then I heard about a sweet friend, who really needed to hear these words and so off it went.
Today's card is that card ~


I started with my Monday Succulent, off the side of the cardstock and colored it with Copics.  It was again cut down for matting but when I went to attach it, I really liked it off the right side instead of the left, so I mounted it upside down!  I wanted the sentiment to be a little more prevalent, so I decided to oversize the banner, which has the hot foiled sentiment in bronze to match the terracotta pot.
A bit more of the shine ~


Supplies:
   EH - Monday Succulent
   PF Diagonal Stitched Rectangle
   Splb - More Glimmer Sentiments, bronze foil
   MFT - Blueprints 27 (with a little creative cutting)


Thank you for the visit, and the love that you leave --You make my heart happy!

Hugs,
TK







9 comments:

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, TK. Your friend will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my quite awesome! Thanks for sharing at JUGS 😊

Verna Angerhofer said...

The colors of the succulents are perfect! This is a beautiful card you have made!

I Card Everyone said...

Someone is going to feel your thoughtfulness with this beautiful card, TK! I love how you've arranged it!
=]

Loll said...

Sweet and encouraging card for your friend, TK. Love the succulents and the colours you've used. xx

Bonnie said...

Wonderful coloring of these off the edge succulents, TK! I love the bronze foiling that works perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

That friend is sure to feel the love that went into this lovely card!

Bobby said...

That is a perfect image for off the edge, TK, and you colored those succulents beautifully.

Ida said...

Thank you for sending this card to my hubby and me. It is absolutely gorgeous. We so appreciated it.