7.16.2023

To the Birthday Girls!

 Hello!
Has it been forever since I've been here?  It sure feels like it but I'm here, and I'm glad you're joining me today.

Today's cards feature a couple of recent Birthdays, but due to my excessive work schedule I could make but not post them, so we'll do that today!

My first card features a little sweetie offering a cupcake to the Birthday girl ~


  She sits atop a word die, inked in ombre pink to match her dress.  The sentiment is finished with a stamp.  She was colored with Copics.


My second card started from a sketch using a grid, so that was my starting point, along with a couple colors from another recent challenge ~


The stitched lines were eye-balled for placement and embossed after die cutting the flower bases out and stamping the dots, a random collection of 3 separate sets!  The flowers were inlaid back in, the panel shortened before attaching to the base and stamping my sentiment.


Two fun cards for two fun gals!

Thank you for popping in and visiting!  Have a great finish to the weekend, and a superb week.

Hugs,
TK








9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Couple of great cards! She is a sweetie 😊

Lisa Elton said...

Two fun cards indeed! That little cutie with the cupcake is extra sweet. But I think your second card is my favorite! The inlaid flowers, stitching and red dots all flow together so well. Great card, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

TK, you have made two girls very happy on their birthdays I'm sure of it! Cupcakes and flowers? Who could ask for more?
LOve how you used those stitches - and inlaying the base of the bloom was so clever!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards so well designed! I love the little girl and how she is placed on the sentiment. And the grid and placement of the flowers is so perfect. Great work my friend!

Bonnie said...

Love the birthday die cut with the little sweetie offering a cupcake and you know that I LOVE the daisies on the grid that makes me feel very special. Thank you again, my friend.

Bobby said...

I recognize that happy die, TK, and it worked well for a place to put your darling little girl dressed in pink. You know I love daisies so scattering and inlaying them in the stitched panel looks wonderful to me.

Cat Craig said...

So nice to see you here in blog land again...lovely cards.

Rosemary said...

Lovely set of birthday cards, TK.

Ida said...

Both cards are really nice. The first is adorable and I love the design of the 2nd, it's very pretty.