7.23.2023

You're the Best, Honey Bee

 Well hello there!  Welcome, and thank you for stopping by.

Today's post will be a quick one -- I made two cards today and here's the first ~


My co-work used to be a massage therapist and today she came to my rescue!  I have this pinched nerve, tight muscle, sciatica thing occasionally and I ended up going home from work early TWO days last week!  Today, I was still hurting so I texted her and she came to the rescue, with her table in hand right to my house -- this card's for her!

I stamped the left side of my base, added a strip of woodgrain to the right side, and popped up my images that were Copic colored.  Afterward, I decided to add the sweet little bee because -- well why wouldn't I?!  He looks right at home, doesn't he?


I added a small snippet of hand-cut vellum behind the wings, to add a little somethin' somethin'.  The little honey bee and the sentiment strips/dies are NBUS, so I think I'll send this over there for a go.


Supplies:
   IO - Dotted Argyle bg stamp
   HB - Sweet Sunflower, Honey Bee dies (NBUS)
   EH - Positive Vibes sentiments (NBUS), Sentiment Strips dies (NBUS)

Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,
TK




8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK, I've suffered that pain and therefore I'm so glad you found relief! What a darling card for your hero! Yes, the bee looks right at home there by your sweet sunflower!
=]

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously composed card. —-Cat

Bobby said...

How nice to have a friend who can put a stop to your pain, TK. What a nice card to send to her. Loving that little bee going in for a sip.

Bonnie said...

Love that stamping on the side that goes perfectly with the woodgrain and sunflower! That little bee is a perfect fit and his vellum wings are so sweet! Sorry you are having back pain and so glad you have a friend that can help.

Lisa Elton said...

Sciatica pain is no fun, so happy your friend could help you out! She'll appreciate this delightful card, TK. What a sweet little bee!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card, TK. The coloring of the sunflower is gorgeous. Your friend/rescuer will absolutely love your thoughtful card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The added bee is the perfect embellishment. Fun card - I bet your friend loves it

Ida said...

Very pretty and the little bee is a sweet touch.