4.26.2023

Sharing In Your Sorrow

 Hello
Today's card has already been given to the recipient, it's one of our dreaded cards that we all wish we didn't have to make but is a part of life.

I'm not sure why I ended up with the colors that were chosen, I guess the mood just struck and I do love it on the soft pink c/s base.  I will be sending this to NBUS #49
Four Seasons - Spring, and Triple B - Birds, Blossoms & Blooms ~


I started with an NBUS die and cut it twice - the first layer was white and kept together with tape on the back, then a second in brushed nickel c/s.  I colored the flowers and then added the outline/leaf layer, before placing that on a shadow layer of vellum.  The flower was popped up on foam, the sentiment heat embossed and added with foam on the right, twhere it didn't sit on the flower.


Supplies:
   SB - Magnolia dies (NBUS)
   AJVD - Slimline Essentials (sentiment label die)
   MFT - Deepest Sympathy sentiment

I hope your week is going smoothly.  I know our weather is warming quickly and we're going to hit high 80's to low 90's by Sunday!  While I'm loving the warmer weather and sunshine, I'm not sure I'm ready for 90's yet!  Take care and craft on...

Hugs,
TK


10 comments:

Viv said...

A beautiful card TK. x

Verna Angerhofer said...

It’s a beautiful card and I love the colors!

Bobby said...

So soft and pretty, TK. Perfect for a sympathy card. I'm sorry you needed one.

I Card Everyone said...

Besides birthday cards, I think cards of condolence are the most important we can make, TK. Your lovely pink, and gorgeous blooms are bound to make the recipient know how much you care. Beautiful!
=]

Bonnie said...

A lovely soft pink that goes so well with the gray! Love the vellum shadow!

Rosemary said...

beautiful sympathy card, tk.

Loll said...

So sorry for your loss TK. What a beautiful card you have made to honour your friend. The flowers are so pretty in soft pink and I LOVE the vellum layering. xx

sandie said...

so sorry for your loss and these cards are always so hard to make but you have done a super job. The design is fab and the colouring just perfect x

Rosemary said...

lovely sympathy card, tk. i know the recipient truly appreciated receiving this beautiful card.

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful sympathy card, but I'm sorry you needed it. I'm not ever ready for 90s--haha!