4.18.2023

Especially for You

 Welcome!  A quick post today, as it seems that I'm playing catch-up again!  Today's card was inspired by Spring colors from a couple of challenges ~


I stamped this at the same time as I stamped a previous card, thinking that I'd make a Mother's Day card out of it; however, when I needed a Birthday card for someone who works in a building nearby, I thought this would be a good one as it sure says Spring to me!  It was Copic colored (I'm not sure where my deeper yellow-green marker went but I promise I used it), partially die cut and mounted over some matching pp.  The sentiment was hot foiled in another pink tone but it was really impossible to get a good photo of the shine or the color...

Here's my inspiration ~

 

Can you tell I focused on ALL the pinks?

Supplies:
   MFT - Sweet Celebration pp
   Anita's - Lilies
   WF - Nested Dome die
   SB - More Sentiments (glimmer) (NBUS)

Thank you for the visit, and may you have a blessed week!

Hugs,
TK





7 comments:

Nancy said...

What a pretty birthday card, TK. Love that lily stamp and your foiled greeting. I love that you incorporated the arch in your layout. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for Mood Board Week.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful lilies and I love them in those colors!

Bobby said...

So pretty, TK. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Bonnie said...

These lilies are so pretty, TK! And I love the layout with the patterned paper and foiling that matches too! Awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy to see this in our JUGs gallery, TK! It's a lovely way to say Happy Birthday!

I Card Everyone said...

Your pinks are positively perfect, TK! LOving the partial arch - hope I remember to try that!
=]

Loll said...

Sweet card TK ... definitely says spring. I bet your friend loved their birthday card!! xx